Payroll and Accounting
On My Own Payroll & Accounting Department
The Payroll and Accounting department is here to provide accurate, reliable, timely, supportive and cost effective financial services. The major areas of responsibility include budget management, payroll, accounting, asset management, financial reporting, compensation, benefits, payroll tax and reporting services. Resembling each program at On My Own, the Accounting team is committed to providing first class service to our employees, as well as our clients and vendors.
The Payroll and Accounting team is committed to:
- Adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards in all matters
- Ensure the integrity of confidential information entrusted to us
- Treat everyone with courtesy, respect, fairness and understanding
- Promote efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Add value to the organization by providing financial expertise and support
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, policies, regulations and reporting requirements as well as G.A.A.P standards
The Payroll department at On My Own strives to ensure that our most valuable assets, our employees, are paid in a timely and efficient manner. In the instance that a mistake is made regarding an employees paycheck we will make every effort to remedy the error promptly. We welcome all inquiries and look forward to resolving any and all issues that may occur.
Be part of making our department accurate and efficient by making sure that all shifts are claimed, hours are accurate, and your paperwork is submitted in a timely manner. Your support and effort makes all the difference in the world! Shifts that aren't claimed on time and mileage forms that aren't turned in on time will delay accurate payroll checks.
Debra Bishop - Ext. 102
Melissa Bauer - Ext. 101
Pay dates are the 10th and 25th of each month:
The 10th of the month paycheck pays for the 16th through the 30th days of the prior month
The 25th of the month paycheck pays for the 1st through the 15th days of the prior month
Timesheets are due by the 2nd or 17th of the month (or by the next business day.)
Mileage and reimbursement forms are due by the 2nd of the month and are only paid on the 10th of the month paycheck.