On My Own Human Resources Department
The On My Own Human Resources Department is committed to providing superior services to current, former and prospective employees. The Human Resources Department develops processes that allow On My Own to recruit and retain the finest employees in the region and establishes programs that encompass the full range of employee services.
These services include:
Employee Recruitment and Retention, Classification and Compensation, Employee Training, Company Sponsored Events, Benefits Administration, Employee Records Management, Workers' Compensation Administration, Employee Relations, Safety Program Administration
On My Own Independent Living Services provides an attractive benefits package to eligible employees which includes:
- Affordable Health Insurance Plans & Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance and Vision Plans
- Employer Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- 410 (k) Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Aflac Plans and LegalShield Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Leave
- Exclusive Discounts and Special Offers for Movie Tickets, Theme Parks, Sporting Events, Travel, and Much More!
*Benefits are subject to change at any time, without notice, as the discretion of On My Own Independent Living Services.
You may reach the Human Resources Department by calling 916-726-0792, Extension 122
To speak with a specific department representative, please use the following extensions:
John E. Butler
Human Resources Director: Extension 115
Human Resources Generalist: Extension 116
Human Resources Specialist/Recruiter: Extension 109
Human Resources Assistant: Extension 122